Offers calendar synchronisation between Outlook and Google, including attendees and reminders.
Completely free, no install necessary, works behind web proxies and actively developed.
A lot of work has gone in to this project, aiming to cater for many different versions of Outlook and types of usage. Beta releases should now be pretty stable, but if you find a bug we'll help squash it! You help is appreciated with
reporting any problems.
- make sure you are on the latest release - ideally alpha if available
- check an Issue ticket doesn't already exist for your bug
- post your OGcalsync.log file as per the
instructions, otherwise issue may be closed out.
- do not post issues about Outlook security pop-ups unless you have read and
understood why this is happening and have something further to add.
If you would like to
support this tool and its further development
Back Links: As endorsed by How To Geek and
AbleBits! Also a great
install & configure infographic.
- Supports all versions of Outlook from 2003 to 2016 64-bit!
- Installable and portable options - even runs from a USB thumbdrive
- Synchronises items in any calendar folder from
- Outlook to Google
- Google to Outlook
- Two-way/bidirectional sync
- Includes the following event attributes:
- Attendees (including whether required or optional)
- Reminder events
- Availability (free/busy)
- Privacy (public/private)
- Customisable date range to synchronise, past and future
- Frequency of automatic syncs, including push from Outlook
- Configurable proxy settings, or use Internet Explorers
- Merge new events into existing on destination calendar
- Prompt on deletion of items
- Can run unobtrusively in the system tray, with bubble notifications on sync
- Ability to obfuscate custom words for privacy/security
- Syncs recurring items properly as a series
- Match entries on ID key (not a "signature" string)
- Differential comparison and update only attributes that have changed.
- Sync non-default Outlook calendar
- Keep application responsive whilst synchronising
- Full CSV export
This project has been forked from
The tool did a great job, but the project has fallen dormant and even though people were adding fixes and improvements, they weren't finding their way into the main app.
This project has therefore been created with the aim of maintaining it more actively and adding new features.