This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Sync options

Oct 29, 2015 at 4:06 PM
Edited Oct 29, 2015 at 4:08 PM
First - thanks to whomever made this tool - seems great. I am just setting it up - and am trying to understand the "When" for synchronization Options.

I am using this to sync from Google calendar to an Outlook Calendar.

If I want any appointment/meeting change in google calendar to immediately update in my outlook calendar - do I leave the interval to 0? Or does ) mean it will only sync when I manually tell it to sync?

Also - I have not checked the "Reminders" box in the WHAT options. But I did receive a bunch of reminders.
Coordinator
Nov 10, 2015 at 10:51 PM
Hi and thanks for the questions.

If the "When" interval is set to 0, it means there are no automatic syncs - you have to manually request a sync. Unfortunately, push syncs are only possible from Outlook to Google, not the other way around.

For the reminders, what version of the tool are you using? It sounds like that might be a bug.

Thanks,
Paul
Nov 13, 2015 at 1:59 PM
I am using version 1.2.6.0.

I use my Outlook calendar daily. I have a 2nd calendar Ishare. This is a Google Calendar. I am using this program to sync that calendar into an Outlook calendar. It seems to work - the issue I seem to be having is that each time it syncs - it brings the appointments over again. For example - "Meet with Gene" is an appt for Friday. After I sync, I have two appointments in my outlook calendar that say "Meet w/Gene".
Coordinator
May 14 at 7:20 PM