This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Invites on Outlook

Nov 4, 2015 at 7:07 PM
Hello,

I downloaded 1.2.6 and then saw the 2.0.6.0 and ran a second time. I am having two issues:

1) When I go to delete something from outlook or from google calendar it is not deleting out of the other one, but still says Sync finished with success!

2) There are multiple outlook invites for reoccurring events and when I synced the two everyone else received a new invite from me for the same event. All these events are also duplicated on their google calendar - one invite from me and one from the originator of the invite.
  • Ideas to not have this happen every time someone invites me to something?
  • Ideas to get rid of all the duplicates that were sent out to all my coworkers?
Nov 10, 2015 at 11:41 PM
Hi,

1) Have you unchecked the "Disable deletes" option?

2) Could you summarise the setup you have with your calendars? It sounds like you and your colleagues use a Google Calendar, but you also use Outlook? Are you using GApps? OGCS does not itself send any invitations when setting up Google events in your calendar, so it must be a setting/configuration of your Google Calendar itself.

Some things to confirm/check:-
a) is the Google calendar you are syncing to shared with your colleagues?
b) if so, is it possible they have the notifications set to email them about new events? (Get them to check the Settings > Notification tab in Google).

Someone else has reported a similar issue, so it would be good if we can identify exactly what causes it...
May 14 at 8:20 PM