This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Re-install a previous version?

Jan 16, 2016 at 11:35 AM
Log file below.

I (maybe foolishly) installed the latest version of OG 2.1.1.0, and each time I sync I get two failures but the sync seems to complete OK, the first 6 or so syncs completed with no errors.

First question is: how do I find the offending items? I have turned debugging on but this doesnt tell me which entries are apparently failing (if at all)

Second question is: would installing the last stable release Beta fix this and is it just a matter of removing the Alpha and installing the beta?

Apart from this it seems to work fine.

Thanks for any help

LOGFILE
Sync started at 16/01/2016 12:30:33

Syncing from 06/01/2016 to 17/03/2016

Outlook ↔ Google

Reading Outlook Calendar Entries...

33 Outlook calendar entries found.

Reading Google Calendar Entries...

33 Google calendar entries found.

Total inc. recurring items spanning sync date range...

Outlook 33, Google 33

0 Google calendar entries to be deleted.

0 Google calendar entries to be created.

Comparing 33 existing Google calendar entries...

0 entries updated.

0 Outlook calendar entries to be deleted.

0 Outlook calendar entries to be created.

Comparing 33 existing Outlook calendar entries...

WARNING: Appointment update failed.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

WARNING: Appointment update failed.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

0 entries updated.

Sync finished with success!

END
Coordinator
Mar 7, 2016 at 10:16 PM
It would be probably easiest to upgrade to the latest alpha (now v2.1.4), which has likely resolved this problem.

BTW, what you've posted isn't the log file - that's called OGcalsync.log and is found by clicking "Open Log" in the Application Settings screen.
Coordinator
May 14 at 7:29 PM