This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Why do I delete the same events at every sync?

May 23, 2016 at 3:13 AM
The program is working well but every time it syncs, I get about 5 pop-up windows asking me to delete events. Some events are older but a couple are in the future. Is there a setting somewhere that I have wrong/
May 24, 2016 at 8:22 PM
Are you allowing it to carry out the deletes? If not, that's why it keeps asking - you probably have the "Confirm Deletions" option checked...
May 24, 2016 at 11:09 PM
Thank you for the suggestion but I don't have the 'Confirm deletions ' box checked. Every time it syncs, I get 6 boxes popping up asking me to manually delete.
This deletes the same files time after time. I tried to add the image here but it expects my image to be posted on line. I can't upload the image.
Any ideas are appreciated.
May 24, 2016 at 11:22 PM
I did not realize you had to hit the 'Rules" button to make the box expand lower to show the "Confirm Delete" box. I t was check so hopefully that will solve my problem.
Thank you for your help.
May 24, 2016 at 11:53 PM
Ah, I think you have Issue 230 - if you could try the hotfix there and confirm if that displays properly that would be a great help.
May 14 at 8:47 PM