Other Available Downloads
Introducing 2-way synchronisation and authentic recurring eventsPlease Read:
- This release brings significant changes to the sync engine as it syncs recurring items natively (not as individual appointments).
- v2 is not backwardly compatible with v1. If you must return to v1, please set up a new calendar to sync to. Switching between versions is not tested nor supported.
- It is likely a period of bug squashing will be needed and this release is probably somewhere between a nightly and an alpha - you have been warned :-)
- Balloon click after sync shows sync log screen.
- Proper API backoff when limit hit.
- Simplified and more efficient mechanism to reprocess Events affected by attendee API limit.
- Outlook date format initialisation.
- Inadvertently making non-recurring events recurring.
- Handle empty timezone strings.
- Recurring weekly events on 1< day of the week.
- Repeated processing of affected Events while limit still in effect.
- Reliably get Appointment ID across all versions of Outlook
- Custom code to determine if recurring Outlook exception has been deleted (unreliable API)
- Surfaced Outlook date formatting in UI for user configuration.
- Explicitly attach to Outlook process if already running.
- Better exception handling when reconnecting to Outlook.
- Responding to Outlook invites no longer causes Google event to be recreated.
- Added better Google ExtendedProperty accessors.
- Retrieve specific Google event if already know Event ID (for recurring master) - 2way sync enhancement.
- Don't release Outlook items prematurely, if 2way sync.
- New way of specifying Outlook date range - better support for non-English regions.
- Handle release version numbers with parts >9
- Explicitly dereference Outlook objects and GC on close.
- Improved error handling when user requests cancel of sync on error.
- Cache Google exceptions when retrieved outside of sync date range.
- Use modification time when comparing recurring Event exceptions.
- Cancel sync if requested after an error.
- G->O Handle null timezones events.
- Getting Outlook recurrence exception if moved and deleted.
- Logic to detect if new version available.
- Start in tray crashes application when shown.
- Notification tray icon:-
- Show bubble when minimising to tray.
- Click bubble to suppress future notifications.
- Single click to show application.
- Double click to start a sync.
- Right click for menu.
- Syncing from notification tray icon when window minimised.
- Handle exception and reinitialisation of correct Outlook calendar if Outlook is restarted.
- Error on startup if offline and MAPI calendar folder unavailable.
- Recurring events
- Syncing deleted exceptions from O->G.
- Syncing exceptions with original date outside sync range.
- Flickering when restoring window.
- Major development to properly sync recurring items.
- Added "minimise instead of close" as configurable setting.
- Handle appointment timezone info in all Outlook versions.
- Compare iCal recurrence elements individually (not entire string).
- Retrieve "master" Google events starting before sync date range.
- Compare Google recurrence pattern to Outlook when updating.
- Obfuscation - fonts and saving settings.
- Duplication of recurring events.
I am using this version now for syncing between my corp agenda and my Android phone. Though it is still Alpha I encountered no big issues anymore
on Nov 10, 2015 at 9:46 AM
Looking Solid, working very smoothly sync wise, really like the subtle usability tweaks too in the notification tray and the 'notification bubble feedback'.
on Sep 23, 2015 at 10:46 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.