- Proxy access when IE using "Automatically detect settings"
- Added user defined custom proxy details - thanks Pisceanfoot!
- UI reorganisation.
- Added Help tab.
- Handle API limit for too many attendees.
- Separate applying proxy from save (match behaviour of other settings).
- Implicitly apply proxy settings when leaving group box.
- Improve Settings class and autosave certain properties when changed.
- Fix locale dates that use periods (shortcoming of Outlook!)
- Handle user settings that are missing new properties following upgrade.
OutlookGoogleCalendarSync.sln and app.config committed.
- Create settings.xml if file not found.
- Cater for Google events with null attendees.
- Cater for locales with period for time delimiter.
- Option to reset Google account being synced to.
- Implicit logon to default Outlook profile.
- Improve efficiency of comparing events.
- Explicitly close Outlook items when reclaiming orphans.
- Move settings file, logs, and CSVs to user's local application data folder.
- Recursively get all Outlook calendar folders.
- Added "Open Log" button.
- Handle an event's all-day attribute being toggled
- Include logger.xml file in OneClick installer deployment.