Other Available Downloads
- Temporarily add forceSave attribute to items that must be saved (eg GUID attributes populated).
- Default to not sync attendees.
- Tooltip warning added for syncing attendees.
- Framework for providing pool of API keys. Google are getting grumpy about quota.
- Added ability to sync a shared calendar.
- Removed EWS configuration.
- Disabled Alternate Mailbox and Shared Calendar options for Outlook2003.
- Workaround Alexa GMT timezone offset problem.
- Donors can hide the splash screen!
- 3-way sync supported! (Eg, central Google cal syncing to 2 Outlook calendars).
- Now saves entryID, globalID and calendarID for watertight comparison.
- CSV exports now include these extra IDs.
- Improved use of HRresult error codes and hex values.
- Improved reporting of calendar items which could not be created/updated in Google.
- Handle Outlook recipients with no valid email better.
- Handle regex against appointments with null Subjects
- Subscription expiry/rollover
- Only match "data" element of Outlook global ID
- Timezone database moved to separate file that auto-updates itself
- Allow single quotes at start/end of email address local-part
- Log exception type and code number for errors (need to remove reliance on English error message text)
- Skip corrupted items and inform user of the problematic item(s)
- Skip recurring iCalendar Events that have no RRULE - Outlook does not support them.
- Handle non-Exchange recipients with no AddressEntry.
- Ensure notification tray icon is initialised before using it for LogBox errors.
- Mark cached Event exceptions dirty when master is updated.
- Syncing to Outlook may cause some items to be deleted incorrectly.
- Allow sync of calendar from any Outlook folder/store (instead of just by mail account).
- Progress bar added when retrieving Outlook calendars (can take a while).
- Added option to use own Google API keys (thanks ixe013).
- Customise Google API error message back to user.
- Allow sync range >365 days if using personal API keys.
- Double-click "About" paths to open.
- Updated NodaTime.dll
- Get exact error message when failed to retrieve refresh token & improved advice.
- Sync recurring annual if month is within sync range
- Regression - don't always do dummy update for Appointments
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.