This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

syncronising problem - google to outlook

Mar 30, 2016 at 8:11 AM
Edited Mar 30, 2016 at 8:14 AM
)Hallo - I hope somebody can help me.

I have had problems with synchronising and have therefore just downloaded the new version. But the problem is still there. When I ask it to synchronise, it cant get access to my google cal account. It just open a new explorer window and then keeps asking if I want to try again. And I am logged in at explorer. Do anybody have a suggesting?
Coordinator
Mar 30, 2016 at 8:24 AM
Hi,
So is it the alpha version v2.1.4 that you downloaded and you're inheriting proxy settings from IE? If so, we'll need to convert this into a "work item" and then you can upload your OGcalsync.log file.
Mar 30, 2016 at 8:58 AM
Ok - I am not sure what it means that I am "inheriting proxy settings from IE"? Should it be other settings that I am working with?
where can I find the OGcalsync.log file.?

And thanks for the help :-)
Coordinator
Mar 30, 2016 at 10:51 PM
Basically, it sounds like your are not being able to connect to the internet through OGCS, which is kind of important :)

Go to Settings > Application Behaviour and make sure "Inherit from Internet Explorer" is selected. Then, as long as you can browse the internet through Internet Explorer, OGCS should also have internet access.

If you still have problems let me know.
Mar 31, 2016 at 11:50 AM
Thanks for the replay

I have checked that the "Inherit from Internet Explorer" is selected, which it were. And it still doesn't work ?

Do you have other suggestions?

Thorbjørn
Apr 13, 2016 at 3:44 AM
Hallo - I am still having problems, can you help

I have once more tried to use your program, but the problem is still there. Now I have updatet to version 2.2.00

Her are the log file from the sync:

10 Outlook calendar entries found.

Reading Google Calendar Entries...
Unable to connect to the Google calendar.
The following error was encountered during sync:-
Error occurred while sending a direct message or getting the response.
Reading Outlook Calendar Entries...
10 Outlook calendar entries found.
Coordinator
May 14 at 7:37 PM