Outlook 2003 and 2007
- Google --> Outlook sync enabled for Outlook 2003 and 2007
- Meeting attendees properly synced (not tagging names to the description)
- Handle recipients that Outlook can't resolve better.
- Handle Exchange contacts.
- Splash screen added.
- Logging level now configurable in the GUI.
- Log summary at beginning of event being processed.
- Log user's locale details.
- Only log warnings and above for Google's DotNetOpenAuth.
- Only toggle Outlook push timer if setting enabled.
- Handle "Alternative Mailbox" calendar names not in English.
- Google to Outlook duplicating your "self" recipient