The first alpha release for 2-way synchronisation!
This release has been rolled into v188.8.131.52 to better signify the change in functionality.
Please Read: This release brings significant changes to the sync engine as it syncs recurring items natively (not as individual appointments).
It is likely a period of bug squashing will be needed and this release is probably somewhere between a nightly and an alpha - you have been warned :-)
- Major development to properly sync recurring items.
- Added "minimise instead of close" as configurable setting.
- Handle appointment timezone info in all Outlook versions.
- Compare iCal recurrence elements individually (not entire string).
- Retrieve "master" Google events starting before sync date range.
- Compare Google recurrence pattern to Outlook when updating.
- Obfuscation - fonts and saving settings.
- Duplication of recurring events.
- Menu added to notification tray icon.
- Closing window does not exit application if minimising to notification tray.
- Improve building of fake email address when none available.
- Update check now uses proxy
- Added option to obfuscate/mask calendar's subject.
- Added in 2-way synchronisation.
- Protect against Outlook RTF descriptions being reformatted in Google and then trampling back into Outlook.
- Back-off if hit Google API limit calls/user/second.
- Continues on failure of sync.