Other Available Downloads
- Improved error handling during sync.
- Now supports 64bit Outlook.
- Changed from using Startup menu shortcut to registry key.
- Mention OGCS in version update alert.
- Added option to use Google calendar default notification.
- "About" tab includes config file location.
- Select correct Outlook calendar on reconnect (x-thread compliant).
- Ensure we have an Google username before subscribing.
- Make splash screen disappear no matter initialisation state.
- Remove cancelled recurrence in G not yet accepted by recipient in O.
- Show tray icon after MainForm initialised.
- Get on initialising during splash screen.
- Sync occurrences attribute of recurrence.
- Ignore Google events without basic attributes (eg start date)
- Don't keep recreating startup short cut.
- Failure to obtain recipient email address.
- Handle transient "401 Unauthorised" API errors.
- Push registration happening twice during app initialisation.
- G->O update recurrence number of occurrences.
- G->O syncing to wrong calendar if Outlook's restarted.
- G->O update recurrence pattern before start/end dates.
- Ultra-Fine logging level added.
- Mask email addresses unless logging at Ultra-Fine level.
- Handle MeetingItems as well as AppointmentItems.
- Discard items without a date range.
- Allow recipient emails to start with underscore.
- Error when no subscribers.
- Remove single quote marks around an email address.
- Updating Outlook date range for non-recurring items.
- Adding AbortableBackgroundWorker.cs
- Handle API daily limit being exhausted.
- Added option of subscribing for guaranteed API quota.
- Required permissions now include Google user ID.
- "About" tab now shows location the executable is running from.
- Handle appointments with no end date.
- Interval of >1 hour not working properly.
- Merging items G->O not reliable.
- Use application name for shortcut link.
- Make proxy, push sync and start on startup take effect without saving.
- New abort method to kill background sync.
- Added links to TroubleShooting Help section.
- Minimum of 10 mins sync interval.
- Force sync of exceptions when creating recurring event.
- Google signature when event has no start/end time.
- Prevent concurrent syncs (push + manual).
- Error when updating an event just migrated from appointmentID to globalID.
- Not syncing annual recurrences with month falling within sync range.
- G->O switching to/from all-day events.
- rRule UNTIL value may not include time.
- G->O item comparison logic causing duplicates.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.